WEEK 7 (FEB 28TH - MAR 6TH)
This week we finish the Gospel of Luke and a good portion of the Book of Acts. As a reminder from last week, Luke is the third Gospel and the last of the synoptics, or stories that give a synopsis of the life and teachings of Jesus. Luke’s goal is to encourage readers by detailing with historic certainty the events of Jesus’ life from his birth to His resurrection.
Acts is the second book of the NT that was written by Luke. He describes the birth and spread of the early church throughout the Middle East and the Roman Empire in the first century.
Below, you’ll find the reading plan for the week and the link to the Bible Project video summary, a resource we highly recommend.
- Day 43 (Feb 28th): Luke 22-24
- Day 44 (Mar 1st): Acts 1-4
- Day 45 (Mar 2nd): Acts 5-8
- Day 46 (Mar 3rd): Acts 9-12
- Day 47 (Mar 4th): Acts 13-16
- Day 48 (Mar 5th): Acts 17-20
- Day 49 (Mar 6th): Catchup Day