The preschool years are extremely important for growth and development. Our preschoolers are learning God made me, God loves me, and Jesus wants to be my friend forever. Every Sunday we offer childcare for birth - age 5 during both services and Sunday School at 9:45.
Church Center app information:
- Once the app is downloaded (link to the left) find Heritage Park Baptist Church.
- Go to the "Check-in" section and check-in for the service you will attend.
- After checking-in you will receive a QR Code to be scanned at the check-in station.
Parents if you need more information on how to download the Church Center, here is a video to explain. Click here
Parents, we have different check-in station throughout the hallway both downstairs and upstairs available for you to use.
If you have any question feel free to contact Nena at email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
Drop off/Pick up
- We ask that you check in your child through the Church Center app before arriving. This will allow you to scan your phone at the check-in stations. Directions on how to download Church Center app can be found in the "Hands-Free Check-In" section above.
- At pick up, please present the security tag you received at drop off.
Can my child bring anything from home?
- A diaper and change of clothes in a small labeled bag.
- Labeled sippy cup or bottle.
- Please DO NOT bring personal toys or blanket if at all possible.
Will mask be required for my child?
- The children will not be required to wear a mask.
What are the church's cleaning procedures?
- Surfaces in room have been minimized.
- All toys and surfaces are disinfected on an increased schedule.
- We have installed a UV Light Sanitization system to the HVAC system in the preschool and children's spaces.
For any further questions or concerns please contact Nena at firstname.lastname@example.org