James Part 10 - Orphan Sunday
November 13, 2022 Preacher: Trent Henderson Series: James
Topic: Orphans Scripture: James 1:19–27
- Our willingness to listen speaks to our value for other people
- Slow to speak ensures we hold the value for other people
- These combine to combat anger and its consequences
Ridding ourselves is readying ourselves.
- Hear God's Word
- Do God's Word
- Sing it into your heart
- Obey it into your heart
- There is a kind of religion that is worthless
- There is a kind of religion that is worth everything
- Ministry of the Spirit
- History of the people of Jesus
- Heart of the Father
What is my next step?
- Babysitting and respite certification?
- Foster care certification?
- Prayer and resource support?
More in James
November 20, 2022James Part 11 - Moments and Motives to Pray
November 6, 2022James Part 9 - The Solidity of Integrity
October 30, 2022James Part 8 - Judging and Planning